The Dusting Mitt can be used wet or dry and is ideal for quick, chemical-free dusting throughout the house, including blinds, screens and other hard-to-clean areas.
With its thick texture; dense, plush fibres and unique mitt design, the Dusting Mitt attracts and holds dust and other dust-related allergens and won’t let them go.
Size: 26 cm x 14 cm / 10.24" x 5.51"
Using popular spray cleaners to dust your home is not only expensive, but it also releases harmful aerosols into the air. Rub-on furniture polish may bring a luster to wood, but over time it can dull the finish, attract dust and create buildup. Also the chemicals in some of these products may aggravate allergies—or worse.
Dust without chemicals using the Norwex Dusting Mitt. It attracts dust like a magnet and even keeps it from resettling. Just slip it on and you’re ready to go! The static electricity created as it passes over a surface allows it to quickly pick up dust from all surfaces, leaving your home cleaner so you can breathe easier.
HOW TO USE
- Use it dry to dust all surfaces, including mini-blinds, fans, lamps, railings, chandeliers, plants, cupboards, vents, fireplace screens and more!
- Before dusting electronics, turn them off for a while as the electrostatic charge they emit can hold dust to them, competing with the pull from the static electricity in the mitt.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, such as blinds and screens, moisten the mitt or use a damp EnviroCloth™ and clean thoroughly.
- Clean by shaking vigorously outside or by using the Rubber Brush.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfibre on an inconspicuous spot. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for Microfibre:
- Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Washing-Up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- A Dusting Mitt that has been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry