This highly concentrated, superior stain-fighting powder contains biodegradable surfactants and is free from phosphates and fillers. It whitens whites, brightens brights and dissolves grease and grime, plus it’s safe on all fabrics*, including hand-washables and Norwex Microfiber. Washes up to 100 loads in a high-efficiency machine, 66 in a conventional machine
PROBLEM : You want a laundry soap that not only gets clothes their cleanest, but that’s also environmentally friendly. And while some believe that using more soap or detergent will get their clothes cleaner, that’s not always the case. In addition, all those chemicals are bad for you, not to mention the environment.
SOLUTION: Our environmentally friendly Ultra Power Plus ( UPP ) Laundry Detergent is the right formula for your family. It gets your clothes their cleanest, and because you only need to use a little, you save money. Plus, it works great in both conventional and high-efficiency washing machines.
HOW TO USE
- For hand-washing, dissolve 2 scoops in a sinkful of lukewarm water for an average load. Rinse well before drying.
- Add Ultra Power Plus to water before clothes. Do not apply directly onto clothes.
- Wash according to the label care instructions.
- For best results use warmest water recommended for fabric.
- Do not use more than the recommended amount per load.
- Rinse clothes well before drying.
- Can be used with the Magnet Ball* in top-loading washing machines, saving you even more
- *Magnet Ball not for use in front-loading washing machines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Removes even the most stubborn stains on all types of fabrics.
- Can be used on any type of fabric, including cotton, nylon, wool, linen and synthetics as well as the most delicate hand-washables.
- Color safe.
- Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Requires just a fraction of the amount of most typical store brands.
- Using less means you save money—one compact bag washes up to 100 loads in an HE machine and up to 66 laundry loads in a conventional machine.
- Dissolves quickly and starts working immediately.
- Works well in all water temperatures.
- Effective in hard water.
- Contains environmentally friendly water softeners.
- Non-toxic, with biodegradable ingredients.
- Suitable for septic tanks.
DID YOU KNOW?
The major fillers used in powder detergents are insoluble materials that cause accumulation and buildup in washers, pumps, pipes, drain lines and septic tanks—and they can also end up in our waterways. Ultra Power Plus dissolves completely and does not accumulate or build up.