|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Super soft Ultra-Plush Bath Towel GWP Body & Face Cloth
1. Problem & Solution
As you emerge from your bath or shower, you want to wrap yourself in a towel that’s much more than just absorbent. Your towel needs to also be warm, soft and luxurious to caress and pamper you as it quickly dries your skin.
Treat yourself to the velvety warmth of our snug and cozy Hand and Bath Towels. The luxurious, lightweight, antibacterial microfiber is quite possibly the softest fabric your skin will ever touch.
2. How to use
- Use to dry hands, body and hair.
- Great at the beach and pool.
- When drying, a patting motion is recommended.
- Hang to dry after using.
Caring for Microfiber
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Washing-Up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Towels that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
3. Features & Benefits
- Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock® agent.
- This product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Ultra-gentle microfiber is super soft on sensitive skin.
- The micro silver in the cloth goes to work with self-purification properties against the mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Save money since you don’t need to wash the towels after each use
- Beautiful vanilla, denim, lavender, teal and graphite colors can be mixed and matched, and they complement any décor.
- Rubbing action helps with exfoliation.
- Bath Towels have handy loop for hanging.
4. Did you know?
- A steaming hot shower might sound wonderful, but warm temperatures are best for your skin. Hot water can deplete your skin’s natural oils, leaving it dry, rough and flaky.
- Leaving a bit of moisture on your skin after showering can help it not to become too dry, especially if you help lock in that moisture with a good body lotion or moisturizer.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.